1. Meeting called to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Public Hearing on The Proposed Plans, Specifications, and Proposed Form of Contract for Construction of the New Public Water Supply Well Project.
5. Public Hearing on Proposed Adoption of an Ordinance Granting To Interstate Power and Light Company (Alliant Energy) a 25 Year Non Exclusive Electric Franchise.
6. Public Hearing on Development Agreement with Viafield Cooperative.
7. Public Hearing on General Obligation Water Improvement Loan and Disbursement Agreement.
8. Public Hearing on Purposed Community Development Block Grant Application for Municipal Water System Improvements Project.
9. Approval of Minutes of the
10. Monthly Reports
12. Mayor Reports
13. Committee Reports
15. Unfinished Business
A. Bob Keiper’s Tree
16. New Business
A. Approving Stop-N-Shop to renewal Liquor License
B. Doug Merfeld’s water bill- Adjustment and Paul Brunner
C. Res. Granting Preliminary Approval For Tax Exemption Allowed Under The Marble Rock Urban Revitalization Plan- Gordon Rohwedder
D. Res. Adopting Plans, Specifications, Forms of Contract and Estimate of Cost
E. Res. Making Award of Construction Contract
F. Res. Approving Development Agreement with Viafield Cooperative, Authorizing Annual Appropriation Tax Increment Payments and Pledging Certain Tax Increment Revenues to the Payment of the Agreement
G. Res. Taking Additional Action on a General Obligation Water Improvement Loan and Disbursement Agreement
H. Proposal for Professional Engineering Services – Amendment 1 Water System Improvement Project
I. Removal of Trees at the Park- estimate $2,500.00
J. Renewal of CD
17. Maintenance Items
18. Public Comment